Screen Protectors?

Kolten Nay

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
My question is, who's using screen protectors and who isn't? If you arent, how does your screen look? And if you are, which one are you using? Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
i use a screen protector on all my devices. I would hate to have scratches on my screen. I treat all my devices with care but i would rather be safe than sorry. I don't tend to buy any specific brand of protector.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

ReMarkable2112

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Using spligen nano glass. Love it lokslike you have nothing on it until you touch it. Very smooth and actual tempered glass.

ReMarkable2112

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Are they worth the price? Was looking at buying it.

Well my wife gave me grief a bit. I found it on fleabay for $35. I haven't regretted it since I put it on it is absolutely slick feels great on the finger tips. Easy to clean doesn't smudge when you wipe it and its the last protector you'll put on for the life of the phone.

bharding08

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Well my wife gave me grief a bit. I found it on fleabay for $35. I haven't regretted it since I put it on it is absolutely slick feels great on the finger tips. Easy to clean doesn't smudge when you wipe it and its the last protector you'll put on for the life of the phone.

I will definitely check it out then. Thanks.

Armifera Fatum

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I recently bought a merkury tempered glass one..haven't applied it yet but from friends experience it works great..phone drops...tempered glass cracks but protects the screen of the phone.

electricpete

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Seems like if it's soft enough to allow touch resopnse it's not going to do much protection.
I'd be interested if you can come back and let us know what you think about it when you install it.

Armifera Fatum

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Installed it! It's much thicker than a standard protector yet doesnt effect touch screen response & holds up nicely..smoother...not going to test drop it to test the tempered glass lol but from people I know that have dropped theirs it works 100% of the time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol