Just picked up my new battery today for free at car phone warehouse uk.,as part of Samsung's battery issues.
Had it on for 3 hours and then just shut down and restarted again?!!
So frustrating. I'm sure this only started after the 4.3 update but not 100% positive on that.
Any solutions to try?
Anyone else having same problem,battery drain isn't really adnormal just bloody restarts.
Its not had a mod in any way so just standard touch wiz etc etc.
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-31-2013, 12:54 PM #2
- 12-31-2013, 01:15 PM #4
- 601 Posts
Re: bloody battery!!!Samsung Galaxy S4 (Verizon - SCH-I545) - Android 4.3
- By stalemate1 in forum LG Optimus LReplies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2014, 01:38 AM
- By rxnelson in forum Moto XReplies: 8Last Post: 01-02-2014, 10:05 PM
- By xweb10 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 8Last Post: 01-02-2014, 01:34 PM
- By PatriotMike in forum Moto XReplies: 10Last Post: 01-01-2014, 03:15 PM
- By Andy Bell in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2013, 10:01 AM