- 10 Posts
HD or non-HD apps?
First of all, sorry if this has already been questioned before around here. I noticed that there are several apps on the Google Play store that also have HD versions of them. Do I need to have the HD version of an app to get the most out of the S4 HD screen or do the non-HD apps also provide sharp images on the screen? This mainly concerns games like Cut the Rope Time Travel since the non-HD version is free. Will the non-HD games suffice regarding sharpness or will it get blurry on the S4?
- 01-01-2014, 02:00 PM #2
- By shinydiscopants in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 10Last Post: 01-04-2014, 05:29 PM
- By c!!! in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2014, 04:49 PM
- By nd1983 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2014, 06:14 PM
- By dedalus2k in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2014, 04:37 PM
- By Catfromtex in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-01-2014, 01:12 PM