- 4 Posts
Deleting files from SD card?--AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4
I have an AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 and I've been trying to delete all of the downloaded songs on my phone. When ever I restart my phone all the songs would appear again. So I went to "My Files" and found the folders containing the songs I wanted to delete. (My files>all files>sd memory card) When I tried to delete them, it says "Deleting failed" and the files were all still there. What am I doing wrong and how can I delete all the unwanted files from my SD card?
- 01-02-2014, 03:39 PM #2
- 334 Posts
Re: Deleting files from SD card?--AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4
I'm really just guessing here, but it sounds like something may have gotten scrambled in the SD card file system. One approach might be to connect the phone to a computer (or just take out the SD card and put it in an SD card reader on a computer), copy everything off of it that you want to save onto the computer, then format the card, and then copy the files you want back onto the card. Don't know if that would work, but it could be worth a try.
- By Emselene in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 04-07-2014, 06:07 PM
- By Al Bernel in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 01-21-2014, 11:47 PM
- By Another Matt in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 01-05-2014, 07:01 AM
- By revjong in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 12Last Post: 01-02-2014, 07:21 PM
- By Teeth149 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2014, 07:26 PM