- 1 Posts
Galaxy S4 - Ringtone is way too low even on max volume.
Anyone knows how to change this? I can barely listen to it even when it's not in my pocket. And yes the volume is maxed out.
Volume is working fine for every other app (music, vids, games and such) it's just on the phone that is so low.
- 01-15-2014, 07:08 PM #2
- 01-16-2014, 10:06 AM #3
Re: Galaxy S4 - Ringtone is way too low even on max volume.
There are five different volume settings on the phone, all of which effect different volume levels for different functions.
Try setting them all to maximum to see if it corrects your problem. You can adjust the volumes by using the device configuration screens (accessable by touching the notification configuration wheel).
- By gaupbrown in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2014, 08:18 AM
- By KXXTINE in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-14-2014, 05:23 AM
- By Branzino in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2014, 04:16 PM
- By canucks4life in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2014, 04:15 PM
- By smokinHawk in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2014, 04:10 PM