- 5 Posts
Clockworkmod on S4 4.3?
I have the Galaxy S4 quad-core variant on AT&T and running Android 4.3. I installed ROM Manager and from there tried installing Clockworkmod and TWRP (the latter after failure of the former) and the ROM Manager said below my device name "unsupported device". I heard I have to install manually. Is this true or can I not do any of this because I am on Android 4.3? Yes, I am rooted. I really want to flash either Google Play ROM or CyanogenMod, but I can't until I get a custom recovery up and running. Please help.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-03-2014, 12:15 AM #2
- 01-03-2014, 12:18 PM #4
- 01-04-2014, 09:35 PM #5
- 01-04-2014, 11:17 PM #6
- By macman4 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 06:19 AM
- By f2k8 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 01-02-2014, 10:27 PM
- By gfogg in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2014, 09:00 PM
- By gfogg in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2014, 08:47 PM
- By f2k8 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2014, 06:51 PM