- 2 Posts
How to remove "tip screen" when removing apps from the desktop
Every time I remove an app from my S4 desktop I get an annoying "help" box telling me how to do it.
Is it possible to turn this off.
My phone was purchased in Australia. I have been told some versions overseas doesn't have this.
- 01-03-2014, 10:37 AM #2
Re: How to remove "tip screen" when removing apps from the desktop
Welcome to the forums.
Try going to Settings>Application Manager>swipe over to All Apps>scroll down and see if there is an app called Help. Click on it and then click disable.
- 01-03-2014, 05:42 PM #4
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 11Last Post: 02-17-2014, 12:52 AM
- By jinjin12 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2014, 01:19 PM
- By Chen Amit in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 10:44 AM
- By Panic Soft in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 10:13 AM
- By Chen Amit in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 09:14 AM