Deleting emails

ReMarkable2112

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Having a little annoying issue with my pop3 email, when I delete one it sometimes comes right back when the email app syncs again. Then I delete it again and is finally gone. A setting that I may not be aware of?

Posted via Android Central App

sheryltoo

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem which is why I stopped in this forum today. I've only had my S4 for a couple weeks and I'm constantly deleting my emails, but they just won't go away. I thought it had something to do with the fact that I also have a Samsung tablet and hadn't deleted the emails from it but maybe that's not the case.
I'm not even sure I can delete emails twice and actually get rid of them. I could have sworn some of the emails showing up today got deleted a few times but I never really thought about it until this morning when after clearing out all my emails last night, I noticed they were all back today.

ReMarkable2112

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem which is why I stopped in this forum today. I've only had my S4 for a couple weeks and I'm constantly deleting my emails, but they just won't go away. I thought it had something to do with the fact that I also have a Samsung tablet and hadn't deleted the emails from it but maybe that's not the case.
I'm not even sure I can delete emails twice and actually get rid of them. I could have sworn some of the emails showing up today got deleted a few times but I never really thought about it until this morning when after clearing out all my emails last night, I noticed they were all back today.

For some strange reason after perservance and keep deleting those emails it finally stopped on its own. Haven't had that problem in a couple of weeks now. I'm thinking that email server had to "learn" what my S4 was doing and now it deletes them first time. Also I think what may have helped that I logging into my email from a compter and emptied all the folders from existing emails.

Sent from Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae