- 1 Posts
So with my old Android Phone (Droid Global) I was able to tag my pictures in the gallery however I want.
The only way I can find to do this is to use "Tag Buddy" which only gives me the option to connect the pictures with someone in my Contact's List.
But one of the Tags I want to do is to tag my Dog, so I can get to his pictures quickly. Obviously he is not a contact, as his cell phone plan has very few minutes and I don't want to use them up in case he has an emergency.
So is there any way I can tag him without the need to create him as a contact?
Or, to label one as "That guy who looks like Nicholas Cage I saw on the bus" so that I can find it quickly in the future?
- 01-03-2014, 05:28 PM #2
Re: Tagging Photos
I don't think you can do this with the stock App. Perhaps with another gallery client. Otherwise, the solution would be to create a contact for him, which you already know.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By KXXTINE in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-14-2014, 05:23 AM
- By lindum in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2014, 09:43 AM
- By shoii in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 01-08-2014, 11:56 PM
- By azbay987 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2014, 08:44 AM
- By GalaxyS3L in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2014, 10:58 AM