1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S4 for Sale - Still on MDL, no MF3!

I'm sure that title attracted at least a couple of people. I'm selling my Galaxy S4, that's still on MDL, on Swappa.com. Nothing's wrong with it, just would like to go back to an iPhone. What MDL means, is that you can root this and flash custom ROMs, it doesn't have AT&T's latest update. Check it out if you're interested, and to everyone else, sorry for the intrusion of an intellectual forum.

Global Posts
    256 Global Posts

Default Re: Galaxy S4 for Sale - Still on MDL, no MF3!

I don't blame you for wanting to sell the S4. Some S4's are good and others (mine) are faulty. I have had two S4's, and both (the first one sent back for the one I have now, that is also faulty) are the same. I am tired of the blacked out screen that happens periodically while the phone is on speakerphone, I am tired of the way the auto correct keeps adding the words before the corrected word ( has now spread to text message formats as well), I am sick of this damn thing losing WiFi when in the home Wifi area, and I am sick of the poor battery life. I know that not all are like this, but for me two out of two equals a very bad experience.

Heres your problem: You are trying to sell the S4 for far too much money. Try shaving off $100, it will sell.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Galaxy S4 for Sale - Still on MDL, no MF3!

Quote Originally Posted by jc0187 View Post
    I don't blame you for wanting to sell the S4. Some S4's are good and others (mine) are faulty. I have had two S4's, and both (the first one sent back for the one I have now, that is also faulty) are the same. I am tired of the blacked out screen that happens periodically while the phone is on speakerphone, I am tired of the way the auto correct keeps adding the words before the corrected word ( has now spread to text message formats as well), I am sick of this damn thing losing WiFi when in the home Wifi area, and I am sick of the poor battery life. I know that not all are like this, but for me two out of two equals a very bad experience.

Heres your problem: You are trying to sell the S4 for far too much money. Try shaving off $100, it will sell.
    I see what you mean... I'm reluctant to sell it for $350. So I will start by selling it for $400. I also know that it's worth a little more because of its software.