- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How to Transfer S3 videos on Windows 8 computer.
I need a step by step very easy guide on how to import videos from an S3 to a Windows 8 computer. I know nothing of cell phones and computers, so please explain in the simplest terms possible. Thanks you.
- 01-05-2014, 04:39 AM #2
Re: How to Transfer S3 videos on Windows 8 computer.
download an app called dropbox on both your PC and the phone. Create an account, set the phone to sync all photos (you can choose wifi only or both wifi and data)
On your computer, sign into your account on dropbox. All your videos and pictures will sync automatically. I have it set to do it with each and every picture...
- By htconehelp in forum HTC One M7Replies: 5Last Post: 04-27-2014, 01:25 PM
- By BNK3R in forum HTC One XReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2014, 10:07 AM
- By zaydabarber in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2014, 01:05 AM
- By lbc90805 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2014, 09:00 PM
- By DaveRichards in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2014, 08:50 PM