- 2 Posts
Accuweather Widget - temperature is completely wrong
This isn't another "my widget data won't update" thread. That part works fine.
The problem is, I'm finding that the current temperature is wrong. Right now, it is 24 degrees per accuweather.com. My widget (which i just manually updated) says 8 degrees. This is a huge swing. Yesterday it said temperatures were below zero, when the actual was 15 degrees.
What I find most puzzling is the temperature values are not exactly what you'd see on the accuweather website.
- 01-05-2014, 08:21 AM #2
- 01-05-2014, 01:09 PM #4
- By Robin Hebert in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 14Last Post: 01-13-2014, 04:41 PM
- By carter17 in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2014, 10:29 PM
- By 808_Android_User in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2014, 09:48 PM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2014, 01:02 PM
- By Dagobert_ZOMGthenamewastaken in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2014, 07:38 AM