Galaxy S4 - help please new s4 today uk

padys4today

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi all need a little help here ! I'm looking into rooting my phone i bought it off a guy a month old today who got it on contract with Vodafone but I've just popped my three network sim in and it's come straight up so guessing it's unlocked ????
Now I understand rooting to an extent , it will give me full access to do as I want with the phone but my reasons behind doing this are all the Samsung apps constantly running and no matter how many times I kill them with a task killer they are back on within half hour and none of which I will ever use ! Due to this draining my battery the result is I've got my screen brightness on 15-20% battery saving mode on limiting my the performance of the phone and can't have some of the cooler features I don't use per say but if I did my battery would last 5 hours lol

Now I've read about custom rooms that get rid of all the **** shall we say and give you a nice snappy clean interface with better performance and ive also heard of different kernels that can double battery life also , so what I'm asking is how and what are the best custom room available for me and the best kernel and how to get them on in an idiots guide lol ! Plus anything I should also want to get the best out of this phone in all aspects performance and power consumption !!

I've always had iphones and have just sold my 5s in favour of this purely because I didn't feel a massive change from the 5 which I gave my girlfriend when I bought the 5s at a staggering ?550 plus you have to guard it with your life as not to scratch it so when offered this s4 for ?190 I sold the 5s and to be honest the 5s is more snappy and smoother but the difference isn't worth ?360 to me

Anyway if you can help I'd be most grateful and thankyou in advance

Posted via Android Central App