I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and I was taking a shower and had it on the counter with music on. When I picked it up, the green LED light was on and it wouldn't turn off. I tried restarting it, nothing. I tried taking the battery out and it shut off but immediately turned back on when I put the battery back in, although the phone itself was off. I even tried a factory reset and that did nothing. Someone help!
- 01-06-2014, 03:47 PM #2
- 01-06-2014, 10:47 PM #5
- By samrakhan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 01-09-2014, 11:58 AM
- By Doug G1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2014, 08:19 PM
- By kat-1991 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2014, 05:46 PM
- By predator1o1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:27 AM
- By predator1o1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:27 AM