Camera app that's fast like the iPhone?

maskedcarrot

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Ok I've tried several camera apps over the years on my various Android phones, and never found one that's as fast as the iPhone's.

Currently I use a GS4 i337 flashed to GE ROM 4.3. The stock camera app is ok, I also purchased Pro Capture over the summer when it was on sale. I think the problem is the apps focus too much which slows things down. Also when I use the GE ROMs stock camera app to take video, the thing constantly refocus all the time when I move around the camera, the iPhone doesn't do that.

The iPhone focus when you hover over something and when you hit the capture button it is very fast. On my GS4 I sometimes miss good shots, or they are not focused cause my daughter moved while the phone was trying to figure out what it was doing. My brother got so mad at his Note 2 while missing good shots for his son that he went back to an iPhone.

I don't need a ton of options like most 3rd party camera apps have, I basically just want one which is fast like the iPhone and takes good pictures. Also I am not trying to make this an Android vs iPhone thread, I think it's just a valid question to ask.

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I would also like to know that. I feel my S3 was faster than this I9505. And it dosent focus as well, seems like a downgrade

melmc1403

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
I find the camera to be extremely slow too, compared to the iPhone. Any suggestions would be great.

Cheers

Posted via Android Central App