Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Replacing GS4 Digitizer

so I somehow managed to break only my digitizer and I sent my phone in to Samsung to have it replaced, so my question is, Does the digitizer have anything to do with the internal memory, and will I loose anything that's on my device that isn't saved to my sd card? will they have to reboot my phone ? worried cause I have lots of pics and phone numbers (important) that I didn't back up. Any one have the answer please let me know...

Default Re: Replacing GS4 Digitizer

Hello

Everything should be fine with your device (pics, etc.) when it returns. There is no reason for them to do a factory reset. I've watched video's of digitizer/display glass repairs and the device was NEVER turned off during the whole process.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.