- 2 Posts
Replacing GS4 Digitizer
so I somehow managed to break only my digitizer and I sent my phone in to Samsung to have it replaced, so my question is, Does the digitizer have anything to do with the internal memory, and will I loose anything that's on my device that isn't saved to my sd card? will they have to reboot my phone ? worried cause I have lots of pics and phone numbers (important) that I didn't back up. Any one have the answer please let me know...
- 01-07-2014, 07:14 AM #2
Re: Replacing GS4 Digitizer
Everything should be fine with your device (pics, etc.) when it returns. There is no reason for them to do a factory reset. I've watched video's of digitizer/display glass repairs and the device was NEVER turned off during the whole process.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By Nas415 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2014, 09:25 AM
- By kakos26 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 01-07-2014, 01:50 AM
- By Micah Blackard in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:14 PM
- By DroidSteve754 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2014, 06:21 PM
- By reardoma in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2014, 02:53 PM