- 2 Posts
Replacing GS4 Digitizer
so I somehow managed to break only my digitizer and I sent my phone in to Samsung to have it replaced, so my question is, Does the digitizer have anything to do with the internal memory, and will I loose anything that's on my device that isn't saved to my sd card? will they have to reboot my phone ? worried cause I have lots of pics and phone numbers (important) that I didn't back up. Any one have the answer please let me know...
- 01-07-2014, 08:14 AM #2
Re: Replacing GS4 Digitizer
Everything should be fine with your device (pics, etc.) when it returns. There is no reason for them to do a factory reset. I've watched video's of digitizer/display glass repairs and the device was NEVER turned off during the whole process.
- By Nas415 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2014, 10:25 AM
- By kakos26 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 01-07-2014, 02:50 AM
- By Micah Blackard in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 12:14 AM
- By DroidSteve754 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2014, 07:21 PM
- By reardoma in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2014, 03:53 PM