- 1 Posts
Hi and help. I need to transfer my contacts and sms?
I have Nokia E71 t a new Samsung S4 phone?
How do I save draft sms to resend when I need to?
How do I forward old sms?
How do I protect private sms I may need to send later and more that once?
I tried to blue tooth between the two and it asked for my S4 no. How do I find that?
Look forward to some help
- 01-07-2014, 02:45 AM #2
- 394 Posts
- 01-07-2014, 08:41 AM #3
- 619 Posts
I did a quick Google search and came up with some hits for software that claims it will do that kind of transfer. I'd suggest searching for your particular old phone to see what kind of data transfer software is available. I don't know how SMS files are saved in the phone's storage, but you might also be able to copy the files to a computer and then copy them from the computer to your S4.
- 01-07-2014, 01:03 PM #4
- By Thurmojo in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 01-11-2014, 09:43 AM
- By applepye in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-07-2014, 05:36 PM
- By AndroiderX in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2014, 04:52 PM
- By alweiss1931 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2014, 03:35 PM
- By Rick Bell in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 11:32 PM