Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default wallpapers

    Hi all im trying to find some photos as wallpapers. When I find a photo off google and use it as wallpaper it seems to have zoomed in when I go look at it on my home screen this is so annoying any help would be great

    Posted via Android Central App
  2. #2  

    Default Re: wallpapers

    Quote Originally Posted by sjsmith1708 View Post
    Hi all im trying to find some photos as wallpapers. When I find a photo off google and use it as wallpaper it seems to have zoomed in when I go look at it on my home screen this is so annoying any help would be great

    Posted via Android Central App
    If you had image editing software, such as Photoshop, available, it would be relatively easy to get photos from the Web sized to work as wallpaper, but without that software you end up with the kind of problems you're seeing. Ideally, you'd want to search the Web for photos that have the same 1080 pixels width X 1920 pixels height resolution as the S4's screen. It can be difficult to find "portrait" oriented images (i.e., images that are taller than they are wide, to match the screen layout) in that resolution, but there are some available. You can, of course, also make your own wallpaper from images you take with the phone's camera.

    EDIT: Here's a sample Google search, for "s4 wallpaper 1080X1920" - . You can change the search terms to whatever you want, the important part is the 1080X1920 to match the S4's screen resolution. You can also use the Google Image Search Tools Image Size dropdown to search for images that are exactly 1080X1920.
    Last edited by STSVA; 01-07-2014 at 02:15 PM.
    Samsung Galaxy S4 (Verizon - SCH-I545) - Android 4.3
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: wallpapers

    Thank you

    Posted via Android Central App
  4. #4  

    Default Re: wallpapers

    You can also use image 2 wallpaper application found on google play and use it to select/resize what you see in the wallpaper.

    sent by my Galaxy S4
  5. #5  

    Default Re: wallpapers

    Get in the play store. Great app and tons of HD wallpapers

    Posted via Android Central App
  6. #6  
    STARGATE's Avatar

    Posts
    3,784 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,111 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

    Default Re: wallpapers

    Quote Originally Posted by blademael View Post
    You can also use image 2 wallpaper application found on google play and use it to select/resize what you see in the wallpaper.

    sent by my Galaxy S4
    Quote Originally Posted by ReMarkable2112 View Post
    Get in the play store. Great app and tons of HD wallpapers

    Posted via Android Central App
    This 👆

    Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!

Similar Threads

  1. Deep Space 3D Pro live wallpaper
    By Ruslan Sokolovsky in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and Themes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-12-2014, 01:25 AM
  2. Galaxy Note 3 - Wallpaper Query
    By Solrighal in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2014, 02:57 PM
  3. Live Wallpapers Question
    By hell911 in forum Google Nexus 5
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2014, 10:43 AM
  4. Galaxy S4 - Some Nice Wallpapers
    By Sanjay Chandra in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 09:48 AM
  5. Does wallpaper define a device (initially?)
    By jimgravy in forum LG G2
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 01:47 AM

Posting Permissions

B