Alarm clock icon won't leave status bar
Hi all, having a strange issue; the alarm clock icon will not disappear from the status bar... I was testing out one or two other alarm apps as well as the stock alarm app for Verizon s4. I've uninstalled both of those alarm apps as well as force stopped the stock app and restarted the phone 2 or 3 times and it still won't go away. I've also used the master cleaner app to get rid of all residual cache files.. Any other ideas?
Posted via Android Central App on my awesome Samsung Galaxy s4
- 01-07-2014, 04:08 PM #2
Re: Alarm clock icon won't leave status bar
Are you sure you don't have any alarms set up? Force Closing the app, I believe, does not clear alarms set (for obvious reasons), and restarting the phone, obviously, doesn't clear them either. It could be an alarm set by Google Now or an event in your calendar.
- 01-08-2014, 11:01 AM #6
- By Hadrien_Bessou in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 01-09-2014, 11:51 AM
- By jonathanhermes in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2014, 03:40 PM
- By CRdownload in forum HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 01-08-2014, 01:35 PM
- By Hadrien_Bessou in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:39 AM
- By GeekyGoogleGirl in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 02:27 AM