How to change the fixed icon bottom bar on SGS 4?
I just got the SGS 4 - and so far im pretty happy (the Camera seems worse AND slower than that of the S3 - but asides from that: neat phone!)
But i cant seem to change the icons in the bottom bar, that are visible regardless of on which "app page" i am.
It is on default (phone, contacts, messages, internet, menu) and i cant just pull icons in or out with Drag and Drop as I used to on my S3.
any tipps how to fix that?
thanks in advance
- 01-07-2014, 10:47 PM #2
- 01-08-2014, 07:51 AM #4
- 01-08-2014, 10:09 AM #5
Re: How to change the fixed icon bottom bar on SGS 4?
that doesnt work for me...
I have an Australian phone.. maybe there is a difference?
i just recently upgraded to Android 4.3.
I know thats how i did it on my S3.. and i can do it still - with any icons except those on the bottom bar.
- By Scott7217 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 01-10-2014, 11:11 PM
- By android jack in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2014, 09:29 AM
- By jason6677 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2014, 11:53 PM
- By jdbii in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-07-2014, 10:05 PM
- By ChengYeng L in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 09:28 PM