- 1 Posts
Problem with camera
Right, so I've just updated the software to the new Jelly Bean 4.3, then went to use the front facing camera effects (Like Vintage and Sephia) and the picture gets so dark, I can just barely see my head shape but that's it. I've been looking for solution on whole internet but nothing,so I was wondering if anyone knows how to solve it!?!
- 01-08-2014, 12:17 AM #2
- 01-08-2014, 11:24 AM #3
Re: Problem with camera
It may need to adjust to the lighting. You can try to switch from camera to one of the other modes (video) then back to front facing camera and see if that fixes it. Also, try moving the camera away then back into frame and see if that helps.
- By bgoldenberg94 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 6Last Post: 01-09-2014, 04:37 PM
- By bgoldenberg94 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 01-09-2014, 10:06 AM
- By Derek Schomer in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2014, 08:48 AM
- By robbielyn in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2014, 06:21 AM
- By inexco in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 09:20 PM