- 17 Posts
Email sound notifications
After setting up an email account and then setting a sound notification it works as expected however at some point it will stop getting the sound notification when a new email arrives. When I try to access email settings I get a message which reads Unfortunately Email Has Stopped. I then have to delete the email account and reinstall it in order for to work again. This is happening on an almost daily basis. Is anyone else having this issue? Does anyone know what could be causing it or have a fix?
- 01-08-2014, 01:00 PM #2
Re: Email sound notifications
There's a setting to announce every email that arrives or to only announce a new email and not the emails after that one.
Now about the problem. Have you done a battery pull?
Check that you have the latest updates too.
Is the problem on Gmail, another email app or another email trough the stock email app?
Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
- By redwing634 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 06-11-2015, 10:27 AM
- By still1 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 38Last Post: 03-03-2014, 03:29 PM
- By CattieBrie in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 01-09-2014, 04:33 PM
- By brucedbr in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2014, 06:53 AM
- By BitchImFatJesus in forum HTC One M7Replies: 6Last Post: 01-08-2014, 06:52 AM