- 1 Posts
Galaxy S4 - "All Calls" option keeps on switching to "All Logs"
I tried to see if someone else posted about this, but could not find anything.
I've had the S4 for almost a year now and keep getting annoyed at this little thing. Whenever I go to my phone and Logs to check my missed and previous calls, it also populates all the text messages that I've had. I always hit the Menu button and go to View and "All Logs" is checked off. I switch it to "All Calls" and it switches to what I want it to do but after a while it switches back to "All Logs" and populates both the calls and texts in the logs tab. Can someone please give me some insight on this? Thanks!
- 02-05-2014, 01:29 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Galaxy S4 - "All Calls" option keeps on switching to "All Logs"
Same here and it is driving me nuts!! Anyone has a way to fix it?
found this: I found if you hit the back button the log will revert back to showing all calls as well as the messages...
If you hit the home button in the middle then the setting stays.
Last edited by Josie St-Amour; 02-05-2014 at 03:47 PM.
- By watchurback in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-12-2014, 07:01 AM
- By mikesaa309 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 01-10-2014, 01:00 PM
- By foolishfocus in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 01-09-2014, 07:40 PM
- By Rene Kraus in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-09-2014, 07:31 PM
- By ToMeR12 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2014, 01:08 PM