- 46 Posts
S4 has deleted all my s memo's?
Like the title says really my phones deleted all my memos i had stored in the s memo app and foolishly i had some important information on there, is there any way to get these back? I wont go into too much detail but there was something in there that means alot to me
Any help would be appreciated
- 01-09-2014, 05:42 PM #2
- 605 Posts
Re: S4 has deleted all my s memo's?
I just created and saved a test S-memo on mine to see where it saves. The memo file on mine saved to internal phone storage at /storage/emulated/0/SMemo; the file type is .snb. Take a look using a file manager app and see if you can find that type of file either in the folder I mentioned or somewhere else in the phone's memory. If you can find the files, there may be a way to restore the data.Samsung Galaxy S4 (Verizon - SCH-I545) - Android 4.3
- By Mefisto27 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2014, 01:29 PM
- By Taijena Ayala in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 01-24-2014, 03:25 PM
- By mikekay in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2014, 12:54 AM
- By C6H12O6Daddy in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2014, 11:27 AM
- By JeniferF in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 01-09-2014, 10:58 AM