| || |
Re: Calendar Sync Issue with Kies 3 and Outlook 2007
Ive got exactly the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy S3 4G on Android 4.3, Kies 3 version 3.2.14013_45 synchronizing with Outlook 2007.
I called Samsung support Monday and they told me they have a know error in Kies at the moment. He asked me to wait about one week. Then a fix for Kies should be ready.
I tried several things, but dont do that. It doesnt help.
- I faced the same problem as you. It was slow and when it ended my calendar was not synchronized.
- I removed all entries in my calendar in the phone. (One year at the time. I havent figured out how to remove all calendar entries in one go).
- I synchronized the calendar again. I was must faster and it worked For a while.
- After a couple of days I noticed that a few meetings were put on the wrong day!!!
- Changing these entries did not have any effect when synchronizing the calendar.
- After about four days (last Monday) I got the error message An error occurred during the preparation of synchronization schedule. Task cancelled. every time I try to synchronize my calendar.
- I removed all entries in my calendar on the phone again, but it didnt help. I continue getting this error every time now.
Now Im just waiting for the fix.