Galaxy S4: Green screen....but different than the other cases...
I got an issue today...and there was no change beforehand to my phone. It just started happening. Everytime I play a video anywhere, I.e. Facebook, YouTube, or even ones I took playing in my gallery, my screen in the area of the video turns solid green..I can still hear the sound though. Can't find anything online except that peoples phones are green permanently, mine is okay unless I'm playing video. And whatever I'm using to play the video lags up and then crashes. any ideas? Thanks
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-11-2014 at 10:34 AM.~~ You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax, tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough.
- 01-11-2014, 08:47 AM #2
Re: Green screen....but different than the other cases...
The phone is less then a year old. I'd talk to your carrier about getting a replacement under warranty. Make sure you've got a ton of info on-hand about the S4 Green Screen issue, in case they decide to tell you they've never heard of it before and it must be due to abuse or dropping (or whatever other crap they might come up with)"I can only see half of what's going on
But i'm alright
'Cause I can still smile"
Wide Mouth Mason - Smile
- 03-14-2014, 08:59 PM #4
- By xArorAx in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 12Last Post: 01-20-2014, 06:34 AM
- By a fraking toaster in forum Motorola Triumph on Virgin MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2014, 03:16 PM
- By THEPRFCT10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-11-2014, 07:18 PM
- By skyrockett in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 01-10-2014, 07:38 PM
- By mike406 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2014, 04:26 PM