Android Central Notifications

melmc1403

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey!
When I post a comment on another thread or start a thread myself, when someone comments I don't get any notifications. I pressed the subscribe button at the top right but no luck. Any suggestions?

Posted via Android Central App

mynameis

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Hey!
When I post a comment on another thread or start a thread myself, when someone comments I don't get any notifications. I pressed the subscribe button at the top right but no luck. Any suggestions?

First off, hello! My name is... Ha! Thought I was gonna say it, huh? :b

Anyway. We just need a little bit of information from you like the type of phone you have mainly.

For example, I have a Moto X so I go to Settings > Active Display > Manage Notification Settings.

Let us know some more information and you'll get a better answer! :)

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

melmc1403

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
I have the S4. I didn't get a notification for ur response......I had to manually check to see if anyone had replied.

Thanks

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I have the S4. I didn't get a notification for ur response......I had to manually check to see if anyone had replied.

Thanks

Did you set your forum profile on the computer to receive notifications? With Tapatalk you can get notifications too.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

melmc1403

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
I have went onto the website and under notifications it doesn't have an option to enable notifications. Please help :)

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I have went onto the website and under notifications it doesn't have an option to enable notifications. Please help :)

I haven't done it from the website myself, but on some sites I think the settings are under profile. I'm using Tapatalk which has pull notifications (manually check in the app).

But if you use the AC Forums app, you can set it to notify you of new posts in subscribed topics.

melmc1403

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Nothing is working for me. Does anyone have a S4 that can get notifications of posts working for the android central app?

Thanks

Posted via Android Central App on S4

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Nothing is working for me. Does anyone have a S4 that can get notifications of posts working for the android central app?

Thanks

Hi I don't have an S4 but I'm wondering if you went into the app's settings and selected the notifications? Please excuse me if you did.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Thanks

Try the forums app. I don't even bother with the forums on the AC app.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

melmc1403

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Yeah everything is working as it shud now. Thanks a million for ur help :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using AC Forums mobile app

mynameis

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Weren't you talking about settings in the phone? I was talking about settings on the website and in the AC forums app.

I stand corrected. Yes, I was talking about the phone settings itself. Sorry about that!

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38