Galaxy S4 SD Card Default Camera Setting
I tried to use a program by Wonder share which required me to connect my phone to my laptop. It didn't work on my phone but now my default camera storage is set to device and will not let me use my SD card. I can change it but it always resets itself back to device for default setting. Will not let me use SD for saving my pictures at all. Can someone please tell me how I can fix this?
- 01-11-2014, 06:42 PM #2
- 01-11-2014, 06:42 PM #3
- 17 Posts
Re: Galaxy S4 SD Card Default Camera Setting
Should I assume you've tried all the generic fixes? Restart phone. Clear Camera Data/Cache by going to Applications > All > Camera and hitting those two options. Clearing any miscenallenous files from that program you're talking about may help as well, I use Clean Master to clear any junk files they may be sitting on my device/SD Card. Give those a shot if you haven't yet.
- 01-12-2014, 07:56 AM #5
- 01-12-2014, 02:18 PM #7
- By homura in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2014, 07:52 PM
- By Matt Bryan in forum SprintReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2014, 10:46 AM
- By chr1sny in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 01-13-2014, 12:13 AM
- By williams rios in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2014, 09:16 AM
- By SayWhatNow in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2014, 03:57 PM