Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S4: Getting rid of downloaded 4.3 update

Hello there,

I'm a newblet when it comes to forums, and even phones, but if anybody can answer my questions, I'd appreciate it. So I just switched from AT&T to T-Mobile and kept my AT&T S4. I was able to unlock it and it's working fine, but right before I unlocked it, I downloaded the latest android update (4.3), and postponed installation. Now the annoying reminder keeps popping and I can't get rid of it or find it in the residual files folder. Is it going to interfere with the functionality of my phone on T-Mobile? If not I'll just go ahead and install it. If it is I need to know how to get rid of it. Again, I appreciate anybody taking the time to try to answer this.

Global Posts
    198 Global Posts

Default Re: S4: Getting rid of downloaded 4.3 update

Quote Originally Posted by Renan Goudard View Post
    Hello there,

I'm a newblet when it comes to forums, and even phones, but if anybody can answer my questions, I'd appreciate it. So I just switched from AT&T to T-Mobile and kept my AT&T S4. I was able to unlock it and it's working fine, but right before I unlocked it, I downloaded the latest android update (4.3), and postponed installation. Now the annoying reminder keeps popping and I can't get rid of it or find it in the residual files folder. Is it going to interfere with the functionality of my phone on T-Mobile? If not I'll just go ahead and install it. If it is I need to know how to get rid of it. Again, I appreciate anybody taking the time to try to answer this.
    go ahead with instalation. 4.3 is much better than 4.2.x. when done, let the phone boot up. don't set up and do hard reset (either from Menu or use key combo).then after boot set it up and enjoy.