S4 Email won't download

crazycrew

May 28, 2013
Visit site
My email won't load unless I open up the email and press the round circular deal on the bottom.

I've tried turning sync on and off, then back on again. Adjusted the time setting, put it.on push mode. I've also deleted my email accounts and reloaded them, and also rebooted device! This did not solve the problem. Any help?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

aspot72

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
My email won't load unless I open up the email and press the round circular deal on the bottom.

I've tried turning sync on and off, then back on again. Adjusted the time setting, put it.on push mode. I've also deleted my email accounts and reloaded them, and also rebooted device! This did not solve the problem. Any help?

how is your retrieval setting? don't use sync All mail! set up 30 days and you'll be ok.

crazycrew

May 28, 2013
Visit site
What are you referring to for.retrieval settings?
And the sync period it's set for 2 weeks

crazycrew

May 28, 2013
Visit site
It only.loads if I open email and click.the refresh button.on the bottom. Where do I find background access

aspot72

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
It only.loads if I open email and click.the refresh button.on the bottom. Where do I find background access

Well, open the app and press the 3 dot menu,press Settings then press on your email and scroll down to Sync Gmail and check the box. Under is another field chose 30 days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech