Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default S4 Email won't download

    My email won't load unless I open up the email and press the round circular deal on the bottom.

    I've tried turning sync on and off, then back on again. Adjusted the time setting, put it.on push mode. I've also deleted my email accounts and reloaded them, and also rebooted device! This did not solve the problem. Any help?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2
  2. #2  
    aspot72's Avatar

    Posts
    188 Posts
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts

    Default Re: S4 Email won't download

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycrew View Post
    My email won't load unless I open up the email and press the round circular deal on the bottom.

    I've tried turning sync on and off, then back on again. Adjusted the time setting, put it.on push mode. I've also deleted my email accounts and reloaded them, and also rebooted device! This did not solve the problem. Any help?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2
    how is your retrieval setting? don't use sync All mail! set up 30 days and you'll be ok.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: S4 Email won't download

    What are you referring to for.retrieval settings?
    And the sync period it's set for 2 weeks
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2
  4. #4  
    aspot72's Avatar

    Posts
    188 Posts
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts

    Default Re: S4 Email won't download

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycrew View Post
    What are you referring to for.retrieval settings?
    And the sync period it's set for 2 weeks
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2
    It doesn't load at all? Check backround access (it maybe disabled).
    Current Devices : Motorola G 16GB
    Past devices :Sony Xperia SP C5303 LTE,S3 GT-I9305,S4 mini GT-I9195, N7100,HTC One (M7),Galaxy S3, HTC One S, HTC One X (S720e), Nexus Prime - HTC Pyramid - Nexus S - Samsung Galaxy S II - HTC Desire S - HTC Desire HD - HTC Desire Z - HTC HD2 - HTC Topaz - HTC Touch HD - HTC Touch Pro - HTC Diamond.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: S4 Email won't download

    It only.loads if I open email and click.the refresh button.on the bottom. Where do I find background access

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2
  6. #6  
    aspot72's Avatar

    Posts
    188 Posts
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts

    Default Re: S4 Email won't download

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycrew View Post
    It only.loads if I open email and click.the refresh button.on the bottom. Where do I find background access

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2
    Well, open the app and press the 3 dot menu,press Settings then press on your email and scroll down to Sync Gmail and check the box. Under is another field chose 30 days.
    Current Devices : Motorola G 16GB
    Past devices :Sony Xperia SP C5303 LTE,S3 GT-I9305,S4 mini GT-I9195, N7100,HTC One (M7),Galaxy S3, HTC One S, HTC One X (S720e), Nexus Prime - HTC Pyramid - Nexus S - Samsung Galaxy S II - HTC Desire S - HTC Desire HD - HTC Desire Z - HTC HD2 - HTC Topaz - HTC Touch HD - HTC Touch Pro - HTC Diamond.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: S4 Email won't download

    I've already done that

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Similar Threads

  1. Root failed for my T-Mobile Galaxy S4
    By zbarb3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2014, 09:33 AM
  2. Verizon Note 2: 4g won't work since 4.3 update.
    By jbarrymck in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2014, 10:25 AM
  3. Galaxy S4 SD Card Default Camera Setting
    By triton11 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-12-2014, 02:18 PM
  4. The Light Box - Free download! would love feedback
    By Destinedd in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2014, 09:44 AM
  5. S4: Getting rid of downloaded 4.3 update
    By Renan Goudard in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2014, 06:07 AM

Posting Permissions

B