- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S4 rebooting error HELP!!
Hi so when i turn on my galaxy s4, it goes into Android System Recovery and I try to hit reboot system now or EVEN wipe data/factory rest, but once I do it says error, and then just goes back to the recovery booting screen. and then it also says No Command.
Is there a way I can "get past" the recovery mode and just go straight to my phone.
The volume button is also kind of jammed.. does this have anything to do with it? is there a way to fix this?
thanks so much.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-12-2014 at 03:37 PM.
- 01-12-2014, 03:05 PM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: samsung galaxy s4 rebooting error HELP!!
You can possibly try a combo. Hold down the Volume Up, Power and Home button for about 30 seconds. If this doesn't help then take the battery out for about 10 seconds then try and reboot.
Hope this helps.
Posted via Android Central App
- By S3Android43 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 01-30-2014, 08:03 AM
- By Tahoe-Runner in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2014, 07:29 AM
- By MWolter65 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2014, 01:48 PM
- By capsfloyd in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 01:33 PM
- By djraysr in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2014, 01:25 PM