- 5 Posts
Deleting a group message.
I previously owned the Sidekick 4g, and created a group messaging. After I changed cell phones a few times the group stayed due to having it in my contacts. I now own the Galaxy S4 and would like to delete it. Can I from this phone? Or do I have to change to the sidekick and do it manually from there? Also if it is possible do the other people in the group conversation be able to keep texting each other, or will it disconnect?? Many details would be useful.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-13-2014, 06:54 AM #2
- 01-14-2014, 06:17 AM #3
- By quay69 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-23-2014, 08:48 AM
- By theasiankid88 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2014, 07:18 PM
- By K8ie1982 in forum BBM for AndroidReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2014, 03:22 AM
- By abenisr in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 11:05 PM
- By Jon Wagner in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2014, 09:37 PM