- 2 Posts
I am new to the drop down world. Moved over from blackberry.
My old blackberry had a hands free appreciate that read my sms and email. This same applies socks on Android. Drives are. Drivessafe.ly
I have enabled Samsung's Hands free mode which is OK (allows me to answer calls and tells me on occasion that I got a sms message), but considering that my berry actually read my email and sms...
Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks
- 01-14-2014, 12:57 PM #2
- 01-14-2014, 03:22 PM #3
- 333 Posts
Re: Hands free
- 01-16-2014, 08:05 AM #5
- By 4stones in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2014, 12:00 PM
- By zrebel in forum GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 01-14-2014, 09:48 AM
- By kalodio in forum Android App InventorReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2014, 09:47 AM
- By AcademikApps in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2014, 09:39 AM
- By altairirfan in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2014, 09:15 AM