- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Phone locked.... Locked SIM card
A couple of hours ago I was messing around with my settings. I was trying to put a pin code on my SIM card. Thinking that it was factory set to the last four digits of my phone number (which was wrong) but tried it again maybe I had dialed a wrong digit the first time, but still nothing. Lastly I tried '0000' and all of a sudden the screen went dark. When it came to, the screen read: "PIN BLOCKED, Contact your service provider to unlock your SIM card, Emergency Calls Only" I know my PUK code but it doesn't give me an option to enter it anywhere.....
Can someone help me out?
Week old phone, now an expensive paperweight.
- 01-15-2014, 09:47 AM #2
- 05-03-2016, 05:54 PM #3
- By hilfer in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 3Last Post: 04-18-2014, 07:02 AM
- By tjtweeker in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-15-2014, 08:03 PM
- By thatdroiduser in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 07:41 AM
- By pugtm in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 06:38 AM
- By samlouisegray1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 05:36 AM