Galaxy S4: Disable auto S Voice activation when connecting to bluetooth?
Since the last upgrade, my S4 now automatically brings up S voice whenever it connects to bluetooth. I don't suppose that would be so bad, except for it almost always has some phrase that it says to me. The most recent was, "Hi. I hope you are able to make the most of your time while the night is still young" (or something like that). It's especially creepy because it sounds just like GladOS from Portal.
I've been trying to figure out how to disable this, but can't find any setting for it. Is it possible to disable this?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-16-2014 at 01:13 AM.
Re: Galaxy S4: Disable auto S Voice activation when connecting to bluetooth?
Ok. So I was able to figure out what happened. This was a change that I made about the same time as the 4.3 upgrade, so I got confused as to what the cause was. I'm providing the following instructions in case anyone else ever finds themselves with this problem and not sure how to fix it.
- Go to settings
- Tap on More tab
- Tap on Locations
- Tap on My places
- Remove the bluetooth profile associated with Car
- By angrod990 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2014, 11:12 PM
- By Der Vang in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 09:33 PM
- By Der Vang in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 09:28 PM
- By netcub in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 09:08 PM
- By otictac1 in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 08:05 PM