Galaxy S4 photo gallery please help!!!!

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I have this issue with the photo gallery that annoys me to death!! Currently on my photo gallery I have several folders of photos..the default camera folder which saves by default to the SD, and the other folders that are created automatically when I save a picture from a certain app such as FB messenger, ifunny, screenshots, ETC that save by default to the internal memory of the phone. Im okay with the way that they are devoded into folders...the problem comes when I click on "all" to view all of my photos....then they are organized in alphabetical order...in other words... all the camera photos first...then all the ones from ifunny, then all the screenshot so forth and so on. Therefore...to search for a screenshot that I JUST took, I have to scroll down all the way to the bottom... I would like for them to be organized in the order they were taken or saved is there anyway to fix this???? Thank you

Posted via Android Central App

thomas jackman

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
When you open the photo gallery app, near the top left there is a button that usually reads Albums with a triangle on the bottom right of the button. Press here and select Time. This arranged all my photos by the time they were taken displaying the newest first. I even took a screen shot just to test and it was the first one shown after selecting Time.

Hope this helps.

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
When you open the photo gallery app, near the top left there is a button that usually reads Albums with a triangle on the bottom right of the button. Press here and select Time. This arranged all my photos by the time they were taken displaying the newest first. I even took a screen shot just to test and it was the first one shown after selecting Time.

Hope this helps.

Yesn I was aware of this but thank you.... what I had problems with was when for example.... you go to instagram so select a screenshot you just took ans ir gives you the list of photos yet that screenshot is way at the bottom ..... but I think I figured it out....what I did was simply move ALL of my photos to that one "camera" folder so they all arrange in chronological order.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang