S-Voice Drive Navigating to wrong locations

maples_buick

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Hey all -
So I had my S Voice Drive working fine for a while, I could say "Navigate to Work" or "Navigate Home" and everything would be golden. Google Maps would open and it would start navigating me to work or home, respectively.

A couple days ago things started getting screwy. When I said "Navigate to Work" it would start searching Google Maps for work and would come up with some really weird locations, like a mechanic shop, a Doctors office, or even a senior's apartment complex. I checked my settings and I have a Home and Work address set in google maps, but it doesn't seem to find them.

Any ideas?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Are you using S-Voice or Google Now? I was using Google Now and had the same issue but it was because my Work Address is inside a business park. I'd check the Home and Work addresses you've got loaded in the settings if you're using S-Voice (or Google Now, too, for that matter).

PS: I still have the issue with Google Now. Saying "Navigate to Work" just searches for the word "Work" in Google Maps and, of course, comes up with a bunch of weird places.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech