- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
How to save calender and contacts to pc
My Galaxy S4 GI9505 has been super laggy since the 4.3 update and looking around on these forums I've decided I'm going to do a factory reset.
The events and tasks I've made in my calender are very important, I couldn't lose that info, spans back to 2011.
Same with my contacts, I can't lose any.
I can put all my photo's and music on my sd card and just remove that when factory resetting.
So how can I guarantee not losing calender and contact Info?
Any help much appreciated.
Edit: Oh and how could I save all my apps and app info? cheers
- 01-17-2014, 07:20 AM #2
- By Gator352 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 01-21-2014, 11:18 PM
- By ttfn92 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 01-20-2014, 09:33 PM
- By runfasterd00d in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-19-2014, 08:17 AM
- By crmass in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 01-17-2014, 09:03 PM
- By Steve Swift in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2014, 03:26 AM