There is any true easy possibility to transfer the content from one Galaxy to another one ?
When I decide to change BlackBerry with something else (after 6 years) I was sure that everything will be much friendly ...
Instead of this .... everything seams to be a mess and the worst is to transfer the data from one phone to another one.
I was one of many users with battery problems and because of this the phone goes to service for warranty ... and I had to transfer the data (agenda, call logs, sms logs from S4 to S3 ... same Android version) ... and after the S4 return from service ... the same story ...
The results was a lot of lost time and my days ruined ...
On BlackBerry everything was brilliant ... few clicks and the new phone was the mirror of the old one (including the apps with reinstall all from Appstore)
I am stupid and I didn't find the way do do it with Kies or SmartSwitch or MobileGo (for example Switch ask a backup folder of the older phone but is not possible to creat it with the same app) or really the guys from Samsung are idiots and is not possible ?!?!?!?
In my opinion probably is the first case but please help me with an advice ...
I really miss my BB
- 01-17-2014, 11:38 AM #2
- By NCSDtoRiverside in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 08-24-2014, 01:45 PM
- By christian729 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 07:30 AM
- By kizer8 in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2014, 12:17 AM
- By jtb79 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2014, 01:34 PM
- By Vs Vettukallumkal in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 11:26 AM