- 5 Posts
rooted gs4 "unable to connect to network"
I just recently rooted my phone, I installed a couple different tethering apps and ever since then I cannot connect to any Wi-Fi networks and all the passwords and info for the ones I had saved was cleared out! It says unable to connect to network immediately after trying to connect, it doesn't even try anymore.. any help please?
- 01-17-2014, 04:50 PM #2
Re: rooted gs4 "unable to connect to network"
I could be wrong so wait for another opinion but what I would do is uninstall your tethering apps and if that doesn't work you might have to flash the rom again or if your using a custom rom then use the stock...
sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..
- By hanly2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2014, 01:47 PM
- By Dharma Jairam in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 102Last Post: 01-24-2014, 10:48 PM
- By capsfloyd in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2014, 01:36 AM
- By isabel95 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2014, 10:57 PM
- By Wayne92 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2014, 04:17 PM