Back and menu button bypass?
I have a GS4 but the menu and back buttons do not work. I'm not worried about the back button because the home button works but I can't get to the settings on many apps. Is there a work around or an app that will let you get to settings or the menu of an app? Thank you.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-17-2014, 06:00 PM #2
Re: Back and menu button bypass?
Something like this might work.
Posted via Android Central App"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 01-18-2014, 11:13 AM #5"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By NoYankees44 in forum PoliticsReplies: 339Last Post: 09-15-2014, 03:17 PM
- By gea8613 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-23-2014, 12:46 PM
- By Ridgerunner20 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-21-2014, 06:25 AM
- By Anon8154066 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2014, 05:31 PM