1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Default Switching from Xperia Z to Galaxy S4 for battery issues

Hello,

I bought Sony Xperia Z couple of months ago, The phone is good other than battery life and a neutral ui. I had to use minimal apps that doesn't consume battery much. So now planning to switch to Samsung Galaxy S4, So i wanna know its battery life review. I stay in India, 2G/3G will be running most of the time on my phone when am outside, Wi-Fi most of the time during house stay. I rarely use gps and battery consuming apps. I am expecting 1 and half days of battery life on S4. Plz share your reviews on S4 battery life.

Default Re: Switching from Xperia Z to Galaxy S4 for battery issues

If you want good battery backup , I would advice you to get LG G2 because it seems to have better battery life than S4 according to many but I didn't use it.So , I am not sure.

My "real" phone advice would be Note III because no phone can beat Note III battery life imho other than Motorola Droid Maxx (which isn't available in India).If anyone asks me why one should get Note III.I wouldn't say stylus or big screen , I would say battery life.

If screen size is ok for you , Note III is a way to go.Its a much better device than Galaxy S4 in every way except size.
    Last edited by Sanjay Chandra; 01-18-2014 at 11:18 PM. Reason: wrong phone name