- 2 Posts
S4 will not change the lock screen
Okay, so my s4 has been working fine with another lock screen (not the boy with the baloons) and I wanted to change the lock screen to a new one..
When I wanted to change it, it would take too much time loading and then it would freeze.. I tried changing it through both the gallary or the settings and it still freezes... the lock screen is now changed to the default pic which is the kid.. I tried restarting but now when I choose a new lock screen the operation is successful but the pic of the boy still remains... I tried restarting again but it didn't work... please help!
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-19-2014 at 06:57 AM.
- By Iona Jacob in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2014, 04:45 AM
- By svilenkk in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2014, 05:33 PM
- By koffimawudeku in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 36Last Post: 02-02-2014, 03:57 PM
- By arctos1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-19-2014, 06:58 PM
- By dhika2306 in forum LG Optimus LReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2014, 12:22 AM