- 4 Posts
How can I stop my data from being used on Galaxy S4?
Even though im always connected to wifi my data has been used. Ive restricted all background data but I think its still being used. How can I stop it? Also there's an app called Android OS that's used 76 gb. How can I stop that?
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-19-2014, 02:25 PM #2
Re: How can I stop my data from being used?
Check your WIFI settings. Not being familiar with the S4, but look under Advanced for WIFI and you should have a setting " Keep WiFi on during sleep" and set that to ALWAYS. Otherwise when the device goes into sleep it kicks over to Mobile Data.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- 01-19-2014, 03:02 PM #3
Re: How can I stop my data from being used on Galaxy S4?
Highly inclined to agree with the above post.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- 01-19-2014, 11:34 PM #4
- By vpblaze in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 29Last Post: 04-06-2014, 09:38 AM
- By Erika Contreras in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 03-22-2014, 12:23 PM
- By pooja19s in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2014, 09:42 AM
- By tastycaramel in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 16Last Post: 01-25-2014, 01:27 PM
- By paisley99 in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2014, 03:49 PM