- 5 Posts
How can I stop my data from being used on Galaxy S4?
Even though im always connected to wifi my data has been used. Ive restricted all background data but I think its still being used. How can I stop it? Also there's an app called Android OS that's used 76 gb. How can I stop that?
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-19-2014, 02:25 PM #2
Re: How can I stop my data from being used?
Check your WIFI settings. Not being familiar with the S4, but look under Advanced for WIFI and you should have a setting " Keep WiFi on during sleep" and set that to ALWAYS. Otherwise when the device goes into sleep it kicks over to Mobile Data.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 01-19-2014, 03:02 PM #3
Re: How can I stop my data from being used on Galaxy S4?
Highly inclined to agree with the above post.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- 01-19-2014, 11:34 PM #4
- By vpblaze in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 32Last Post: 11-04-2014, 09:11 PM
- By pooja19s in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2014, 10:08 AM
- By Erika Contreras in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 03-22-2014, 12:23 PM
- By tastycaramel in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 16Last Post: 01-25-2014, 01:27 PM
- By paisley99 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2014, 03:49 PM