- 4 Posts
How can I stop my data from being used on Galaxy S4?
Even though im always connected to wifi my data has been used. Ive restricted all background data but I think its still being used. How can I stop it? Also there's an app called Android OS that's used 76 gb. How can I stop that?
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-19-2014, 02:25 PM #2
Re: How can I stop my data from being used?
Check your WIFI settings. Not being familiar with the S4, but look under Advanced for WIFI and you should have a setting " Keep WiFi on during sleep" and set that to ALWAYS. Otherwise when the device goes into sleep it kicks over to Mobile Data.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- 01-19-2014, 03:02 PM #3
Re: How can I stop my data from being used on Galaxy S4?
Highly inclined to agree with the above post.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 01-19-2014, 11:34 PM #4
- By tastycaramel in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 16Last Post: 01-25-2014, 01:27 PM
- By Erika Contreras in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2014, 12:51 AM
- By vpblaze in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 21Last Post: 01-21-2014, 06:32 AM
- By paisley99 in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2014, 03:49 PM
- By pooja19s in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2014, 01:07 PM