- 1 Posts
Problems with sim card
So I replaced the screen on a galaxy s4.
The screen worked and shortly after the phone started to tell me the sim was not connected and it had to restart. It would ten work for a while but ehn do the same thing.
I then replaced the sim card tray.
It is doing the exact same thing....what is going on?! Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this??
- 01-19-2014, 03:53 PM #2“It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J. K Rowling
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee
"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
- By bassbandit in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 8Last Post: 01-25-2014, 08:04 AM
- By stepaul8 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 9Last Post: 01-23-2014, 03:32 PM
- By Foxhound221 in forum HTC VividReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2014, 10:20 AM
- By capsfloyd in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2014, 09:19 AM
- By johnnie 65 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 01-19-2014, 10:00 PM