- 2 Posts
Back button problems
i know there are lots of posts by people with problems on use of the back button, but mine appears to be slightly different.
Certain apps that previously were closed or moved 'back a screen' are no longer working on the back button (candy crush is a obvious choice)
doesnt work on internet explorer or chrome either.
also, i have acquired what can only be decribed as a HUGE lag when pressing home button. this isn't the s-voice problem, thats already switched off. this is a lag of about 2 seconds before my apps come back onto the screen.
i am on a non-rooted, stock S4 using 4.3 version I9505XXUEMK8 (which KIES 3 says is the most up to date version)
p.s. this has all started in the last couple of weeks. Please help me get my beloved S4 back.....
- 01-20-2014, 10:28 AM #2
Re: Back button problems
Clearing cache in recovery might help: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Follow instructions for the S3.
- 01-21-2014, 08:37 AM #4
- By Cam Beauchamp in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2014, 03:34 AM
- By methosmen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2014, 01:00 PM
- By FrancescaG in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2014, 10:32 AM
- By babble100 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2014, 04:02 AM
- By jregan68 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 01-19-2014, 05:40 PM