- 2 Posts
Galaxy S4: Screen randomly wakes up?
I can't post the screen shot I took of it, but the screen just randomly wakes up, shows the clock and any info, and then turns off. I don't know if it's something going on with Dashclock or not... It's just really annoying!
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-21-2014 at 04:35 AM.
- 01-20-2014, 12:56 PM #2
- 19 Posts
Re: Screen randomly wakes up?
Is it the lock screen or different view when the screen wakes up? If it's not a lock screen, are you sure that an air gesture called "quick glance" isn't activated? You can check it from settings > my device > motions and gestures > air gesture > quick glance.
Quick glance activates the screen (shows clock and the notifications) if something is moved over the sensor.
Sent from GT-I9505 via AC App
- 03-11-2014, 02:40 PM #4
- By hhshah1979 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 02-04-2014, 04:39 AM
- By nisecal in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 01-25-2014, 01:37 PM
- By CMac o in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2014, 04:42 PM
- By nelhop in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2014, 02:01 PM
- By Rahbar in forum HTC RhymeReplies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2014, 02:30 AM