- 01-20-2014, 03:17 PM #2
Re: Keyboard changed after update?
When you're typing into an input box, there should be a notification that you can select to change the current keyboard. You can also look in Settings > Language & Input (or the Samsung equivalent, it should be similar) and make sure the keyboard you want is enabled (checked) and configured properly (the settings button next to the desired keyboard).Ambassador Guides, Tips, and How-To's — Table of Contents
Softbricking be damned.
- By Cam Beauchamp in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2014, 03:34 AM
- By axwhipmaker in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 01-29-2014, 08:27 PM
- By esrains in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2014, 08:20 PM
- By Bbnivende in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2014, 04:27 PM
- By rhynnnet in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2014, 05:17 AM