- 01-20-2014, 04:17 PM #2
Re: Keyboard changed after update?
When you're typing into an input box, there should be a notification that you can select to change the current keyboard. You can also look in Settings > Language & Input (or the Samsung equivalent, it should be similar) and make sure the keyboard you want is enabled (checked) and configured properly (the settings button next to the desired keyboard).
- By Cam Beauchamp in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2014, 04:34 AM
- By axwhipmaker in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 01-29-2014, 09:27 PM
- By esrains in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2014, 09:20 PM
- By Bbnivende in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2014, 05:27 PM
- By rhynnnet in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2014, 06:17 AM