- 3 Posts
Can't enable Wi-Fi!!!
Hey guys; I have a Wi-Fi problem
I can't enable it, when I pull down the screen from the top to bring up the quick select enable menu Wi-Fi will not turn on, it is preselected and a very light green colour instead of a grey for disabled or bright green when it is enabled... Holding the Wi-Fi button down and entering the option doesn't help either as it says "turning on" but does nothing... the toggle switch to turn Wi-Fi on also does nothing.
After searching in the forum,I understand that the solution for this is to delete the file :Internal SD Memory/ data/misc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf
but I don't know how to access internal SD Memory
I feel so dated saying this!
Can anyone help me please!
- 01-21-2014, 02:24 PM #2
- By japyon in forum Sony Xperia Z1sReplies: 36Last Post: 04-28-2014, 10:55 PM
- By jaileer in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 01-21-2014, 12:35 PM
- By jgrand17 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 11:43 PM
- By Credchemical in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 07:12 PM
- By Rose Richards in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2014, 05:33 PM